• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 08: The Aftermath!

Another great turnout & show, echoing the previous posts that it was great
to see 'old friends' again & to meet some 'new members'.

Special thanks to Matt & Jas' for the organisation, to Mo for the 'Goat curry' & to
Richk for the 'jump leads' when my 'cool box' drained my battery.

Weekends "Special Award" has to go to "linda v" a new member who started
her journey down from Glasgow on Friday, arrived on Saturday, (due to weather & traffic),
then after a 'phone call drove back a few hours later, a round trip of 720+ miles for a few
hours there, well done & thank you for the dedication, most people would've
turned round & gone back home.

Looking forward to next years already

Thanks to everyone (y)

A huge thanks to Alan pid16v for helping me to fit my infil and short shifter. A big thanks to all of you for making me feel so welcome it was great to start putting faces to names and seeing the superb mods you guys have done!

I cant wait for next years event and hopefully if I get enough brownie points at home I can get a whole weekend pass instead of a day one!

Well what can I say, what an event:) I expexted the worse from the weather so didn't pack the old sunscreen:mad2: bad move I'm now slightly roasted like a tandoori chicken:eek6:

Slight blow-out on the Friday night...:mad5:...but I did warn people not to mess so it serves you all right:nono:

Good to see Rich B & Ria, Kully & Becky, Mitesh, Dave (Cougarage), Christian (Cjs.Net) and all the usuall suspects and newbies, including my mate James (beggars20) @ his 2nd fest ....nice car mate(y)

RichK and RichB your cats are the top dogs:yesnod:

Good to see so many Cougar2's too (I counted 4 or 5 at one point, Mine, Manos, a green one, a Black one, and the Cougar S)

Well thats my 4th fest now things can only get better:ihih:

Perhaps some sort of awards sould be dished out?:idea:

What a Great weekend Big thanks to organisers (y), and to Mo for the Curry (y) and to Phil and Di for the ostrich burgers (y)

Look forward to next year :yesnod:

Had a nice chilled out weekend - even discovered the primark in northampton sell underwear with frogs on :LOL:, still have some jagermeister left as Matty couldn't hack drinking more than a sip and had to go back to drinking his shandy :p !

Another great turnout & show, echoing the previous posts that it was great
to see 'old friends' again & to meet some 'new members'.

Special thanks to Matt & Jas' for the organisation, to Mo for the 'Goat curry' & to
Richk for the 'jump leads' when my 'cool box' drained my battery.

Weekends "Special Award" has to go to "linda v" a new member who started
her journey down from Glasgow on Friday, arrived on Saturday, (due to weather & traffic),
then after a 'phone call drove back a few hours later, a round trip of 720+ miles for a few
hours there, well done & thank you for the dedication, most people would've
turned round & gone back home.

Looking forward to next years already

Thanks to everyone (y)
:mad:I'm there for 2 days next year even if we have to close the sodding pub!!:LOL: Seriously though, gutted I missed the evening boozing. Roll on next 'fest and nice to meet you all.

Had a nice chilled out weekend - even discovered the primark in northampton sell underwear with frogs on :LOL:, still have some jagermeister left as Matty couldn't hack drinking more than a sip and had to go back to drinking his shandy :p !
Yes, Sam the shandy was lovely :dita: lol :LOL:
I got through 24 cans of my own and was kinda helping myself to the fridge too, so sorry if i stole your beer but there was plenty left over though. (y)(y)

fest 08

What can I say !!. What a weekend . Sunshine, Beer and good company. :smile5::smile5: cracking turnout of some awesome motors, "Cougar S" want one. Audi R8 front end,, inspired !!. Bass to vibrate the whole car, insane, but so cool :). thanks to one and all for the fantastic weekend (y). thanks to phil robbo, who`s gleaming underbonnet area, shamed me into cleaning out all the dead leaves and other assorted detritis from under mine :frown2:. A big thanks also must go to the Billing security, who made me realise the true meaning of "KILLJOY" :mad::mad:. a shame to to turn off a stunning nights entertainment :mad2:. Maybe a location change for `Fest 09` needed :yikes:.
Thanks again to all you guys who made this weekend so great.. hope to catch some of you elsewhere.:smile5: Hornet ( Dave )

Mr Cougarfella certainly did need to have a lie down after his attack of mirth - shame so many people missed it as they had already gone bed

Top job folks!