• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 08: The Aftermath!

Just echoing what everyone else has said really great weekend great people and great cars. Thanks for everyone who organized the event and thanks to Pid16v for fitting my short shifter that thing would have taken me a whole day to fit lol Thanks to Warthog for jump stating my motor in the middle of the night. Also a thank you for the army of people I had taking my tent down and moving the UK cougar sign for the pics. Look forward to seeing the pics other people have taken. Ill post mine up soon (when I work out how to do it despite M44TY OÔÇÖs best efforts of telling me) Ahh yes one more thing the car is going into the bodyshop next tuesday for some much needed adhesive on the bodykit after seeing what a good job the other Roush owners had.

Mo and I also had an excellent time.
She's pleased that you all enjoyed the curry.

A big thank you goes to Alan for exhanging my spoiler and tailgate struts and also to Colin 'Malu' for the extra pair of hands.

Also thanks to Matt and Jason for organising everything and Matty and Mark for being such good neighbours.
It was great to see some old faces and new ones.

Yeah yeah yeah, it was alright!!:p

Seriously, a great weekend which after the badgering from several, you know who you are, and the visit from Jason which involved us doing Tokyo Drift in a slightly different style through Rugby lmao, I'm so glad we made it. Was great to see all our old friends and make some great new ones. And also being able to take dibs on half my car was good, kind of :ihih: (y)

Right then, now Mr Jones has had his glory, watch this space!! Time for another broken spoiler..........

Seriously, a great weekend which after the badgering from several, you know who you are, and the visit from Jason which involved us doing Tokyo Drift in a slightly different style through Rugby lmao, I'm so glad we made it. Was great to see all our old friends and make some great new ones. And also being able to take dibs on half my car was good, kind of :ihih: (y)

Right then, now Mr Jones has had his glory, watch this space!! Time for another broken spoiler..........

LMAO tokyo drift :eek6::dita::dita::LOL: no glory for me dude just glad to be able to be there!! and in a cougar thats 2 out of four now!!! lol ready to help ya kick yours into shape dude don't worry.(y)(y)

hi all thanks to everyone for a great weekend well worth the journey. your all top notch people and cant wait to meet you all again although im afraid it wont be for some time my lovely little cougar has decided to cost me a lot of money the auto box has knacked up. im just so glad i got there. hope everyone got back safe and well and a very special thankyou to manos and mo for making me feel extra welcome. and speaking from my newbie perspective to all those people who couldnt make it or were unsure..... you missed out come next year to meet some really nice welcoming friendly cougar owning people

I'd just like to say a big thanks to all of you that came.

As usual it was a top weekend and I can't wait til next year now!!

Jeza said:
Where's a 'holding it's nose with mouth open' smiley when you need one :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROFLMAO....... literally!!!

DIBS!!! :D Nice to meet you and becky!! The conversation outside the chippy was great :D

LMAO tokyo drift :eek6::dita::dita::LOL: no glory for me dude just glad to be able to be there!! and in a cougar thats 2 out of four now!!! lol ready to help ya kick yours into shape dude don't worry.(y)(y)
Get it sorted so i can steal his other stuff ;) (y)(y)

LMAO Matty!! I'll think of you as things change. Mark really sorry to hear about your gearbox bud, fancy posting what problems you're having over in Transmission or problems? Someone maybe able to help(y)

LMAO Matty!! I'll think of you as things change. Mark really sorry to hear about your gearbox bud, fancy posting what problems you're having over in Transmission or problems? Someone maybe able to help(y)

Give me a shout too mate, I can't get into Subscriber sections but if there's anything I can do, I will (y)

Just wanted to say that it was a real pleasure for me to hook up with some old friends...........and to make some new ones. :smile5:

What you learn a year later on from skipping out on a fest is that you shouldnt have done it in the first place. :mad2: