• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 16/17th July 2022 Attendance

I'm sorry to say that I absolutely cannot be there this weekend - and Im devestated about that.

I would've worked around any issue, and as I said to someone here today it has nothing to do with the cost of petrol. It's a work problem that I can't keep on top of from a field.

It's bad, but I hope that you all can relax and have a great time. Hope to see you all again soon.
Sorry to hear that mate, was looking forward to seeing you again

Reactions: Mako and TopCat1127
We’re out I'm afraid. 🥺

Just in the middle of packing and got a call from mum who usually looks after Keith. Both mum and dad are full of the lurgy and didn’t want to pass it onto us. Could hear how full of it they are just on the phone - so we have no “petsitter”. Gutted as we were looking forward to it so much. We will pop over for a day visit tomorrow as Keith is ok on his own as long as he’s not left overnight.

We’re out I'm afraid. 🥺

Just in the middle of packing and got a call from mum who usually looks after Keith. Both mum and dad are full of the lurgy and didn’t want to pass it onto us. Could hear how full of it they are just on the phone - so we have no “petsitter”. Gutted as we were looking forward to it so much. We will pop over for a day visit tomorrow as Keith is ok on his own as long as he’s not left overnight.
Bring your pet

Reactions: Everton
Have a great time all (y)would have loved to have met Keith. We have Jake permanently now and he is an absolute screamer🙉 and has some very choice words. I'm sure Keith will be the centre of attention, enjoy

Reactions: Everton