• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

CougarFest 2014 Attendance List

As long as my cat gets through the mot and boss lets me finish half day Friday I will be there Friday to Sunday two nights in the tent fingers crossed

As long as my cat gets through the mot and boss lets me finish half day Friday I will be there Friday to Sunday two nights in the tent fingers crossed

Ok Andy, thanks for that. I would appreciate confirmation by Friday 4th so I can do the costings but I can work round it if it has to be after that. (y)

Should definitely give you an answer by then cat is going in for mot service week on Tuesday keep your fingers crossed

Take it that's hook up points. As me little one want a electric hook up point.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

We are still in the love nest as Dick calls it. And we should arrive between 4 30 and 5 depending on traffic.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma, you are already on the list as requiring a hook-up.(y)

IIRC there are 8 electric points with 4 hook-ups at each point so there should be plenty to go round.

I'm going to be about 45mins away from you all that weekend and will be based in Huntingdon. I'm prior engaged during the day time both Saturday and Sunday however have no plans for the evenings. What's security like there? Could I just drive in for a visit for a couple of hours on Saturday evening?

I'm going to be about 45mins away from you all that weekend and will be based in Huntingdon. I'm prior engaged during the day time both Saturday and Sunday however have no plans for the evenings. What's security like there? Could I just drive in for a visit for a couple of hours on Saturday evening?

That wouldn't be a problem Jamie. (y)

If it hasn't altered since last year then you should be able to just drive in; follow the entrance lane then turn right by the shower block, and we will be in the field on the left.

A bit late, but I'd like to be part of this please. Probably only the Saturday night though. Is that still okay?

Right back at you, Jamie. Even if I can only make it for the day, it'd be great to see you and many others that I haven't met in person yet.

I don't know that I will need electric. Not sure if it's a limited resource but if it is I'll go without, given that I can get home in 25 minutes from Grendon. :whistle:

I'm thinking I'll come up on the Saturday with food and stuff, crash the night, then roll home on the Sunday.

This is looking good! 16 confirmed , 2 maybes and 1 cameo? That's more than last year already isn't it?

Oh and Daire said he is coming too (dar1976). He's just been too body moving house to get on the forum. I'll find out his pitch requirements.

This is looking good! 16 confirmed , 2 maybes and 1 cameo? That's more than last year already isn't it?

Oh and Daire said he is coming too (dar1976). He's just been too body moving house to get on the forum. I'll find out his pitch requirements.

Yes put me in for 2 nights , Fri and sat, with electric , think al(pid16) still has my spare plugs, no internet in house till nxt week :( so not been checking into forum too often,