• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2016

I'll ask Mrs Wife tomorrow if we're free for that first weekend in July. I think we are, but we all know what assumption makes of us!

If the date is indeed the first weekend of July, if we go with Will's place and if the bungalow is available (I know, a lot of 'if's'!)... we're in.

Wil,
I know some people have been to your place and that there are some photos from your mini meet but, if it wasn't too much trouble, I think it would be appreciated by those who haven't visited before if you could explain/describe what your place is like and what the facilities are like.
Links to a website maybe?

Wil,
I know some people have been to your place and that there are some photos from your mini meet but, if it wasn't too much trouble, I think it would be appreciated by those who haven't visited before if you could explain/describe what your place is like and what the facilities are like.
Links to a website maybe?

In the meantime, although it doesn't show the bungalow and other facilities, this should give you the flavour of the place.

Yes, please visit www.cavesfolly.com for details of our two campsites and holiday cottage.
Our normal hire rates are on there, as I mentioned in an earlier post we will obviously work out a 'deal' is Fest is to be held here.
Any questions just ask,
cheers,
Wil

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Chris, happy memories of warmer days!
Yes, it gives a good flavour of our place (with lots of Cougars!)
cheers, Wil

Yes, please visit www.cavesfolly.com for details of our two campsites and holiday cottage.
Our normal hire rates are on there, as I mentioned in an earlier post we will obviously work out a 'deal' is Fest is to be held here.
Any questions just ask,
cheers,
Wil

- - - Updated - - -

cheers, Wil

The visitor comments on the website are a credit to you and to the venue. The price is excellent and although the lack of power might be a setback for people with fridges and such, I intend to buy a 400mAh solar panel.

Thanks Chris.
Re elec, there will be a mains supply in the marquee, but solar is cool and green!

IIRC several cool/fridge boxes were plugged into the mains supply in the gazebo the last time I was at 'Fest.

Yes, that's correct.

Thing is, those power supplies were supporting lighting and fridges. Lighting can be supported with solar charging during the day. As for fridges, perhaps the bungalow can support that need? After all, we'll be renting it so maybe we can split the cost.

This is going to be so awesome and I'm really looking forward to all of it. (y)

I'll miss the annual event of being eaten alive by mosquitos :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Any questions just ask,
cheers,
Wil

- - - Updated - - -

cheers, Wil

It looks a fantastic location but........"eco camping"......erm.....better leave the RX at home, you'll hear the trees coughing their lungs up as I drive by.... :LOL:

Well, I really am a prize dickhead. :oops: Joanne has just reminded me that my Dad is coming to visit us on the first weekend in July so he and I can go to a Joe Bonamassa concert, concert tickets have been bought, plane tickets have been bought, the whole nine yards. I hereby shamefully hang my head in shameful shame.

We do currently still have first three w/e's in August available if you (and others would prefer)
or first two in June,cheers Wil

I'm going to bow out of any further input on dates. I'll let the usual suspects choose what works best for them, as well they should given their loyalty to the event, and then see if we're free or not.