• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest 2017

I'd say it's a bit far, but I can't really use that one given my Summer plans. I simply can't afford it sadly. Payday today, and I'm still in the red (n)

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you can keep it together for the epic run though; you deserve it and so does the charity you're supporting.

Any more interested for this years fest, will need numbers by around 2 weeks prior to fest so costing can be sorted out. (y)

Possible. Me, 2 kids, tent, Cougar. Saturday/Sunday.

I've only a two-man tent which did for the three of us when they were smaller, we have use of a motorhome now but I can't bring that and the Cougar:love:

Possible. Me, 2 kids, tent, Cougar. Saturday/Sunday.

I've only a two-man tent which did for the three of us when they were smaller, we have use of a motorhome now but I can't bring that and the Cougar:love:

Is that Saturday night into sunday day or sat and sun night ?

Is that Saturday night into sunday day or sat and sun night ?
That would be the weekend (sat-sun) only as it's still term time and is quite a distance; I've yet to decide firmly as the summer break is good for family motorhome trips and that site could be a destination for this year.

Please add me, Mo and Theo, we're booked in Wil's cottage.
Was planning on staying Fri, Sat and Sun but if nobody else staying on the Sunday night we'll just do the two nights.