• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

Matt, Dick says the missing bolt off that cover, could be rattling around in your tailgate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably is somewhere! I didn't realise they had any!

- - - Updated - - -

*Cough-cough* Phaeton.

Believe it or not, I nearly bought one of those brand new. I had money and prospects at one time:LOL:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fest again now. Just need to get kitted up, so looks like a trip to Decathlon is in order.

I will get back to her in the next week, looks like 6 up to now with a possible few others attending if poss so can provisionally book and add or subtract as people confirm.

I will up date and prune thread over the weekend when im off, not much free time when in work. o_O

Ive up dated attendance list on post one and assuming attending for 2 nights, anyone Ive missed ?

Last edited:
I will provisionally book 9 places for 2 nights and see if they will accept one night bookings sure they will. Who wants electric hook up so I can specify when booking.

Me I want electric lol

I bumped into the couple who run the place on Friday at one of our gigs. They are looking forward to us camping there, the fools lol! They said we can use their barbecue if we want. If you want electric you need to bring your own hook up thingy?

I bumped into the couple who run the place on Friday at one of our gigs. They are looking forward to us camping there, the fools lol! They said we can use their barbecue if we want. If you want electric you need to bring your own hook up thingy?

Thanks Mick.