• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

Just over a month to go and I'm looking forward to this. Just wondering what time are we allowed to start turning up.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Just over a month to go and I'm looking forward to this. Just wondering what time are we allowed to start turning up.

Dont think it will matter too much as the club has the use of the rally field but I will find out nearer the time as will need to give them an idea of how many are turning up a week or so before the event.

I'm gonna rock up about midday if that's ok. And I will be bringing the usual booze ginger cake and none booze ginger cake for the kids and folks that don't want a booze drenched ginger cake lol we've got just over 5 weeks to go lol.

We are a yes for Friday and Saturday but might drop out at last minute due to family health issues

Dammit. I wish you the best.

There's nothing like you, Gemma and Logan being part of the one event per year that you all can get on.

I guess I'll have to be the one that takes on the obnoxious snoring.

As theres not long to go now before fest if you could all keep me updated if you are attending or not and for how many nights so I can keep the camp site up to date, thanks. (y)