• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Cougarfest venue 3-5th august 2018

Have been in touch with them and they have kindly allocated the rally field just to us, theres plenty of electric hook ups so no sweat. If you want to go for just one night thats fine too. All they want is an idea of amount attending nearer the time, ive said 9 so far for 2 nights so just keep me up dated on whos attending.

I'm in too please and leccy please sorry for the delay. [emoji16]

I'll need to get a trailing socket extension lead lol I've got everything else lol

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll need to get a trailing socket extension lead lol I've got everything else lol

Ive added you to the list, after reply I had today theres no shortage of space for the club or electric hook up points, they don't want deposits just to be kept up to date with attendance numbers,

Hi Phil[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]All booked in, you will have the rally field for your sole use, so no problem with being together.[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]There are 25 hook ups in the rally field so plenty of space for you with or without hook up.[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]If people want to come for one night that’s fine[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]No deposit required.[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]We did have a chat with Mick so all good.[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]The numbers can change, I just like to have a feel about the numbers coming.[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]Best regards[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT] [FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]
[FONT="wf_segoe-ui_normal"][/FONT]Steve & Sandra Coffin

Hi Folks,
I've been 'offline' recently with family and work commitments,
but would really hope to make this meet, and I've still got a Cougar to drive there!

Add me to the list too please - with electric hookup. Not sure yet if it will be just me or with Kathy as yet (y)

Thanks have added you to the list and just keep me informed Wil if you can make it or not. Theres plenty of electric hook ups on the rally field so be enough to go round.

I need leccy please as I've noticed you've put me down Phil but not requiring electric hook up mate. So can add that want electric please

I need leccy please as I've noticed you've put me down Phil but not requiring electric hook up mate. So can add that want electric please

As we now have rally field to ourselves there will be plenty of electric hook ups so dont worry about it.

Please put me on the list. Don’t know if I’m going to stay over all weekend yet, but I will certainly be there

Please put me on the list. Don’t know if I’m going to stay over all weekend yet, but I will certainly be there
If your just nipping for the day thats fine, I just need to know whos camping and for how many nights. :LOL:

Ive been keeping the venue up dated on possible numbers and they seem to be looking forward to it as much as the members. :LOL: