• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest 2021 Attendance thread

backseateducation

Club Moderator
Feb 1, 2014
Cornwall
Hi all
Have just spoken to Bramblewood and we're all go for Fest on the dates as shown here
All their facilities will be open for our use as normal. There are apparently no other big groups booked in, so we should have plenty of space.

I know some of you have said you're going, but if you could confirm in this thread I'd be grateful, including if you're a possible or will just be coming for a day or evening.
Costs are £15/night per pitch, or £17/night if you want electric hook-up. This is payable directly to the campsite on departure. I hope to see as many of you as possible!

Attendees ;

backseateducation (2 nights w/electric)
mjp100drums (2 nights w/electric)
mako (2 nights)
Everton ( 2 nights w/electric)
D1CKL (2 nights)
TopCat1127 (2-3 nights w/electric)
jongibbon (2 nights w/electric)
JoeJo (2 nights w/electric)
mousedown(2 nights w/electric)
Andy & Jules (2 nights w/electric)
Procomm (2 nights w/electric)

Visitors ;

dandamano (Sat evening)
Pid_16v (hopefully both days)

Last edited:
No idea what is happening with work yet and I probably won't know until the week before which is a bit of a pain

I should be good to make an appearance for at least one of the evenings though at the least , if Im not working then I'll stay one of the nights but it's going to be late notice if that's possible ? If not it'll just be a visit

Reactions: backseateducation
Hi all
Have just spoken to Bramblewood and we're all go for Fest on the dates as shown here
All their facilities will be open for our use as normal. There are apparently no other big groups booked in, so we should have plenty of space.

I know some of you have said you're going, but if you could confirm in this thread I'd be grateful, including if you're a possible or will just be coming for a day or evening.
Costs are £15/night per pitch, or £17/night if you want electric hook-up. This is payable directly to the campsite on departure. I hope to see as many of you as possible!

Attendees ;

backseateducation (2 nights w/electric)
mjp100drums (2 nights w/electric)
mako (2 nights)
Everton (possible 2 nights w/electric)
D1CKL (2 nights)
TopCat1127 (2-3 nights w/electric)
jongibbon (2 nights w/electric)

Visitors ;

dandamano (Sat evening)
Pid_16v (hopefully both days)
Joejo Tent pitch 5mtrsx5mtrs with electric hook up 2 nights please
Post automatically merged:

Joejo Tent pitch 5mtrsx5mtrs with electric hook up 2 nights please
Nice, will be good to see you guys finally, Thanks Backseat

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going to be needing a new airbed or decent camp bed for this, I may have got a herniated disc in my spine so I'm definetly not going to be sleeping on that thin camping mat I've got. I'm still coming though, just thought I'd warn you in case you hear any odd groaning noises coming from my tent! I'm having both physio and acupuncture over the next couple of weeks so with any luck it'll be better anyway.

Just booked the Friday and Monday off, waiting for manager's approval.

Matt, I have a single airbed that you're welcome to if I can use your mat in turn? A herniated disc is no joke. My colleague had one and spent two years spaced out on Oxytocin

Thanks mate, I wouldn't subject you to that though, you really need a smooth surface which any field, however manicured, really isn't! I'm hoping quick treatment will stop it from becoming a long term issue.

Had a great time when I joined you lot many moons ago. I can still taste that delicious goat curry! Temped to join.

From the attendees, are there any kids? Mine is 6 now. Looking for entertainment around the area.

Reactions: Procomm and Mako
I think we could probably all fall into the child category mate.......
These days we tend to simply sit and relax all day, I don't think we've looked for entertainment elsewhere since we started going to Shropshire!