• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest payments please (No later than 31 May 2010)

OK, I will confirm after next weekend (Download Festival) and will make whatever payment is required straight away. Having looked at the photo thread from last year, it looks like exactly the sort of place myself and Mrs_Hippy will fit right in :)

OK, I will confirm after next weekend (Download Festival) and will make whatever payment is required straight away. Having looked at the photo thread from last year, it looks like exactly the sort of place myself and Mrs_Hippy will fit right in :)

Look forward to meeting you.:):):)

And yes, I agree Jason, it wouldn't be the same without Bob and Dusty.:cool::cool::cool:

Bob and Dusty are coming, just heard from him.

OOh......Pick me, pick me!!!!

I went in the shed the other day, i could see an electrical appliance in there, i thought, hmmmm, yes, thats right, you know it, its the yellow Cougarfest kettle!! Wooo!!!

Anyway, as Rich said, both myself & Dusty will be attending again this year (sorry i'v not been on for like donkeys years, but life is busy these days!)

Enough of that poor excuse, onto Fest, were hoping for a wet & windy Friday evening (putting up the tent last year was sooo funny!) sunny Saturday (just so we can sit in our chairs & do nothing other than drink) a warm Saturday evening (so the cheer leaders have to wear less clothes than last year) and finaly Sunday (couldnt give a toss about it, i'l be off home, dont wanna hang about with a bunch of tossers like you lot any longer than necessary!!:rolleyes:

Will there be enough toilets for everyone this year or will Dusty have to bring extra emergency middle of the night toilet cans?? :sick:

See ya all soon!! (y)

Love you all
(especially Phil Robbo's Di, mmmm.........)
:love::love:

OOh......Pick me, pick me!!!!

I went in the shed the other day, i could see an electrical appliance in there, i thought, hmmmm, yes, thats right, you know it, its the yellow Cougarfest kettle!! Wooo!!!

Anyway, as Rich said, both myself & Dusty will be attending again this year (sorry i'v not been on for like donkeys years, but life is busy these days!)

Enough of that poor excuse, onto Fest, were hoping for a wet & windy Friday evening (putting up the tent last year was sooo funny!) sunny Saturday (just so we can sit in our chairs & do nothing other than drink) a warm Saturday evening (so the cheer leaders have to wear less clothes than last year) and finaly Sunday (couldnt give a toss about it, i'l be off home, dont wanna hang about with a bunch of tossers like you lot any longer than necessary!!:rolleyes:

Will there be enough toilets for everyone this year or will Dusty have to bring extra emergency middle of the night toilet cans?? :sick:

See ya all soon!! (y)

Love you all
(especially Phil Robbo's Di, mmmm.........)
:love::love:

Thats me pulling out now if Bobby is going :bomb::bomb::LOL:

Two members have Pm'd to inform me of up coming pay days other than that the list is up to date.

JJ

Blimey he's alive, I thought we'd lost him in the wilds of Antartica ;) be great to see you Manos (I'm afraid I will be requiring some money off you this Sunday ;))

Last edited: