• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Fest payments please (No later than 31 May 2010)

Is it too late for me to confirm that I want to join in?
I know it's only a couple of weeks away now, but work has been a pain confirming my leave (which I have now got).
If whoever is orangising can let me know who to send some money to and who to contact for the camping, I will get the relevent money sent when I get home from work this evening.

Cheers

Hippy

I would not think it is too late, but, toy will have to contact JJ by PM to pay for attending then contact Grendon Lakes on 01933 665303 to pay for your camping. Remember to let them know you are with ukcougar.com so you qualify for the discount price of £10 per night.

Gendon Lakes is now booked and paid for - can't wait to get there and meet you all! :)
As for all these great mechanics I keep hearing about - I'd be happy for you to play with my Cat, it's standard at the moment!

I WILL be going ;-)
Payment sorted with JJ, will sort Grendon Lakes weds ;-)

Must be your animal magnetism but Ria seems more chuffed that you are going than the fact that I'm attending, you haven't taken on a milk or post round in the north west have you?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We're both glad you're going, should be a blast, don't forget the shorts for the water slide!

Well, that's the annual KSL soiree crossed off the list, next stop Cougarfest. It'll be nice to have a weekend break next week though, Harewood, Gaydon & Rugby on successive weekends has been fun but a breather before the big one is most welcome.