Gold wheels foir Green Machine??

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
All the recent talk and pictures of new wheels got me looking for some gold ones for the Green Machine. I love my current wheels but am lusting after some gold ones (not that I can afford ATM - but maybe some time this year). Usually can't see any I like but came across these

monza-r-gold.jpg

which are currently £379 or best offer on ebay.

Waddaya all think then - worth busting a gut and scrimping and saving for?

Could anyone photoshop them onto my Cat ?

:geek:

Gold rims to match all your gold bling will look awesome on your green cat Iain...............I'm planning a bank job for the mods I have in mind.......................want in??:LOL:

Ian, they would look the nuts mate - if someone could do a photoshop for you - would be good - you'll need to post up a side view of your Coug though.

Tell you what Iain, if you do go ahead with this and before July, I'd be VERY interested in doing you a deal for your exisiting wheels, provided the tyres are still legal. That could give you a good chunk of the money for the new ones...

I'm new to photo shop but getting my son to help in min bear with me please o_O o_O

iain just a thought here what does it cost normally to refurb an alloy especially ones in good nick about £50 a corner i think.wouldnt it maybe make more sense to borrow a members spare alloys and put your exsisting ones in and get them done gold.means you keep the wheels you like and at half the cost.anyway just a thought mate

iain just a thought here what does it cost normally to refurb an alloy especially ones in good nick about £50 a corner i think.wouldnt it maybe make more sense to borrow a members spare alloys and put your exsisting ones in and get them done gold.means you keep the wheels you like and at half the cost.anyway just a thought mate

I'm with Paul on this one - that is a great idea and would only be half the cost or there abouts.

then you basically have new alloys then,i looked into doing my original alloys and they were needing 4 new tyres so was going to work out about £600 to refurb and reshoe but came accross my oz35 for a bargain price so went with that

Sorry but for my first attempt I don't think its too bad - I tried :angel::(:(

mofo.gif

Sorry about that guys and gals - got called out down the nick just after I'd posted.

Thanks for the photoshop Nancy - got a reasonable idea from that - and gg's (y)

I have thought about having them refurbed Paul but they are composites with steel rims so I don't think that it would work too well but, on the other hand, if I could get a good price for my beautiful Outlaw Magnums then it could work out to a similar sort of price - PM on its way Rich :)

Probably a bit of a pipe dream ATM but reality often begins in dreams innit :geek:

well where would we be without ideas thats what its all about really been individual.i think i better get more springs done in yellow lol

will look the dogs danglys. Just a sill to be welded, bumpers to respray spoiler to fit, windscreen to change, rust bubbles to fix, mot to pass then I can think about some rims on mine :D