how did you find out about us.......

How did you discover ukcougar.org?

• Total voters
I came across the club via a search engine!
I have to say,... I like what i've seen so far!!:wink5:

i bought a 2.0 litre black cougar just over a year ago, at bargain price ?ú650 ( 95000 on the clock), about 2 months later one of the chaps at work bought a 2.5 silver version and told me to check out the site. WOW my cougars near on original ( apart from alloys) but looking on the site theres so much u can do to these understated beasts, and they look fantastic. Best car ive ever had.

Found it on a search engine age's ago when I was looking for a car. At the time I was looking for any car. Saw a Cougar on www.ebay.fr and did all the search I could on the internet and came across this site. This is where I have been ever since.

Good technical feed back and a laugh.

Bought my Cat in 2001, found NECO in 2002 via a search engine and then joined UKCougar when it was first set up. (originally we had the UK Chapter of NECO, which is still in existence but rarely used)

All thanks to folks like Damian Cunningham (Damo) and Mike Skinner (Skinful)

Think that's about right but haven't had my pills yet :eek:ut:

When i began looking for a Cougar i thought parts and info might be hard to find,
so i had a quick google (and then decided to look on the internet) :D
and found this site (y)

Was looking for solutions to an issue i had with my cougar and wound up on your site.

first thing I done before getting my Cougar,was to search for a decent forum...thankfully I found one!!

Hi all iv been a avid reader of fastford for the past eleven yrs and had many a blue oval but only lately fell in love wit body style of the cougar also just learning how to use a computer .At the moment looking for a car 2lt version any body got anything worth having a butchers as tried ebay etc but to get honest answers its best to ask honest owners

Evening all. I too got attracted to damians coug in fast ford and just emailed them last week wondering y no cougs in mag and their reply that they dont get many feature worthy cougars entering their photo shoot so on that note y dont ye all apply and get a big review and show exactly what their missing.They stated that they spotted some at the action day at castle combe

forum was recommended by fellow member who I happened to drive past the other week!!! You know who you are!!! LOL I owe you a beer fella, so if your in that hovel Sporty's at any time, just wave your empty glass!!!!

google ford cougar and the first 3 results are
wikipedia
ciao
ukcougar.com
in that order

I found you whilst my brother put his XR3I up for sale via Passionford.com

I typed in Cougars for sale in yahoo search engine and the rest is down to destiny lol