how did you find out about us.......

How did you discover ukcougar.org?

• Total voters
It is! Plus the fact I'm carless totally and am relying on lifts everywhere its awful I'm used to independance and driving when I want where I want, but only 2days to go :D

I had a hand writted note left under my wiper in a pub car park, thought I'd check it out.

Found it on google, in my serch for my next car , it was always between the mondy st24 and the cougar, but this forum and the members attitude and help, and some oh so sexy pics of some fine fine cars swade me :D

Found the site via Google, wanted more info on the kitty after seeing an ad in the local paper, I was looking for a car as an alternative to the motorcycle I have seeing as the weather was getting less friendly, had some shares to sell and the ad was just at the right price, wanted something with a bit more poke than the traditional "family cars" I had been using before. Test drove the cougar and I was blown away. ( black with x pack 2.5L v6 ).

I have had it since the beginning of december already sorted the washer jet issue thanks to UKCougar (pipe adrift).

Tasty car and fantastic forum

cheers guys

Gary

Google Power

Just got the 2001 cougar today, searching for a manual book (the previous owner lost it! :( )and I found it in google also hehehe :D

WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT MY CAT BACK IN APRIL I JUST WANTED TO KNOW MORE

9150raymond said:
WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT MY CAT BACK IN APRIL I JUST WANTED TO KNOW MORE
dont see many around my part probably because of all the speed bumps, it just knackering my suspention

previous owner informed me that this site is well worth the membership. have not been disapointed so far. :D

Family members told me about the site, and can't believe how long it took for me to join up!!

I knew about the site through Andy Cougar over on ST Owners Club, when he stilll had his cat :)

Always said I would NEVER own a Ford... over priced, basic, unimaginative. But you know what they say... never say never! First time I saw the cougar I thought some one in the R&D dept was on acid (in a good way!) Couldn't afford one then :cry:
Picked mine up two days ago :D :D and already done two tanks of fuel .. :eek: :eek: :eek: yeah yeah not hard to do at all I hear you say, but wow... Grass is growing above the hedges. Paint is peeling from the window frames, but by christ, the slightest drop of muck or water on me cat and the chamy and polish are out . :oops:
Guess I'm hooked :evil: :evil:

Oh yes... Search engine after buying.... and befor recieving....brill....

Hi All, first posting for me. I bought the cat and discovered the joy of throttle hang & moosing all in one go. Searched the web for answers and found you! :D :D :D Quick trip to the plumbers merchant for a copper stop end, drilled a hole, fitted & all sorted. Thanks for the cheapest mod in car history, worked like a dream.

looked for a cougar owners club found the site, got into it and not left yet lol