how did you find out about us.......

How did you discover ukcougar.org?

• Total voters
Just joined that group, never thought of looking on there for anything apart from boobies.

Was searching google for the tyre sizes on the cougar to see how expensive they would be to replace and your "Cougar Details" page came up :)

Went to the forum and decided to put a deposit on the car lol :)

Just typed "Cougar Forum" in google, thought i was'nt the only person to be a proud owner(y)

I searched on Ask.com for reviews of the car, having seen the one I eventually bought (the reviews were universally good). Persistently came up with UKCougar, almost half the search results, so when I bought the car and reckoned I probably need some help with the technical side of it (as Cyrano will tell you, pilots should not be allowed to touch anything mechanical without clear advice and close monitoring) I searched again and joined.

I searched on Ask.com for reviews of the car, having seen the one I eventually bought (the reviews were universally good). Persistently came up with UKCougar, almost half the search results, so when I bought the car and reckoned I probably need some help with the technical side of it (as Cyrano will tell you, pilots should not be allowed to touch anything mechanical without clear advice and close monitoring) I searched again and joined.
Yup i'll 2nd that :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The old story for us....... 95% boredom, 5% total panic (not that I ever panic, no no no!) I've had to put on emergency services for pilots who have read the wrong blimmin' gauge before now......

Random's a very good pilot though - even I will fly with him!

Shame. If I'd known about it yesterday I'd've PMd you. Other comment noted! :)

ya, pruned out, did pay fee's, but something happened along the road.
never mind im back, my cat is still showing in piccy section, it's under, dont know who that car belongs to, lol,2004, done a few more bit's to her, had her nearly 5yrs now, no prob's.
some of the old school might remember me as the jolly green giant--Alex would, he painted my pic green in face's to names.

I found out about the club from my number plate!!!!! The previous owner must have been a member cos the number plate, K7UGA(!), has a cats head on it and your web address. I spent ages trying to decide what car to get and the cougar kept coming out on top. I didn't know much at all about these wonderful cats but I had a wish list that it should be black, X pack, with twin exhausts, non standard alloys, cougar badges instead of ffjord and white dials. I almost wet my self when I managed to get one a few weeks ago with all of these except it is green which I actually think I now prefere.

Now wanting to share my enthusiasm with other like minder nutters and, subject to me getting my driving licence back from the powers that be, on Monday, I hope to get to the meet in Warrington on Saturday to show her off :D