I'm back with a cougar!

Relfski

Banned user
Aug 24, 2007
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I felt it was about time to say Hi again! :yesnod::smile5: (inbeetween work and getting my laptop fixed I havn't been on) :yikes:

Incase your confused I own the Black cat which Stribo took photos of! :) I had a blurple for a year and half or so and it began to cost a fortune in repair. I temperarily got an ST170, but have missed the V6 and toys sooo much, so am back with my Ebony replacement! :ihih:

A few silly things need attention first, which my boyfriend (stribo) has under control :eek::eek::eek: then ..... who knows! (y)

Hope to meet people at various meets (y):smile5:

Relfski :wink5:

Welcome back Relfski - you can't beat the look of an Ebony Coug as well as the V6 growl...you just need a set of twin pipes with quads coming out the rear like mine!:ihih: :LOL: lol (sorry Stribo I know I shouldn't have mentioned that....but I just couldn't help myself! :LOL::LOL: )

Hi Relfski & welcome back (y), lovely looking cat btw;)...........I hear Stribo bragging his cat is much faster than yours, a new sports exhaust would soon take care of that!!:ihih::LOL::LOL:

Hi Relfski & welcome back (y), lovely looking cat btw;)...........I hear Stribo bragging his cat is much faster than yours, a new sports exhaust would soon take care of that!!:ihih::LOL::LOL:

Is this a bloody conspiracy? It's bad enough Wild V6 giving her mod suggestions, without you too.:mad2::mad2:

Is this a bloody conspiracy? It's bad enough Wild V6 giving her mod suggestions, without you too.:mad2::mad2:

Sorry mate, me and Mark are definately not conspiring against you :ihih: are we Mark? :LOL: Just trying to give Relfski ideas of what her Cat could become :LOL::LOL:....

...also I think Mark has a vested interest too...the Group buy of MIJ Performance exhausts! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I agree, watch that Tim :skep:, he'll have you spending all your hard earned cash mate! :yesnod:

Did somebody mention something about a sports exhaust? I just might know someone that can help!:)

I agree, watch that Tim :skep:, he'll have you spending all your hard earned cash mate! :yesnod:

Did somebody mention something about a sports exhaust? I just might know someone that can help!:)

Yeh, but at least I'll get the "Thanks" when the Coug is looking perfect :ihih::LOL::LOL:

Yeh, but at least I'll get the "Thanks" when the Coug is looking perfect :ihih::LOL::LOL:
Yes matey, but you shouldn't go sowing seeds by implying how utterly fantastic the car will be with a sports exhaust & how it will vastly improve the looks, sound, grunt & acceleration!:nono:

Yes matey, but you shouldn't go sowing seeds by implying how utterly fantastic the car will be with a sports exhaust & how it will vastly improve the looks, sound, grunt & acceleration!:nono:

.....errrrr....it's improved mine vastly! :yesnod:

Well, as Stribo can plainly see, you are the one trying to encourage the purchase of a brand new, bespoke, stainless cat back duel exit exhaust, with a more sporty growl, that carries a lifetime guarantee & is currently available for a mere fraction of the cost in a certain Group Buy taking place as we speak.........now just stoppit & behave!:sosp:

Well, as Stribo can plainly see, you are the one trying to encourage the purchase of a brand new, bespoke, stainless cat back duel exit exhaust, with a more sporty growl, that carries a lifetime guarantee & is currently available for a mere fraction of the cost in a certain Group Buy taking place as we speak.........now just stoppit & behave!:sosp:

....GUILTY AS CHARGED ME LORD :sad: :ihih: