Lil bit of tarting up and a bit more.

mofo sob

Well-known user
Dec 29, 2008
manchester
Well - in amongst the ongoing chaos of the last couple of days (see O18s :LOL:) I managed to find a couple of hours to give the old girl a bit of a spring clean and grab a few bits off the modding shelf.

First i gave the engine bay a good scrubbing down. Unfortunately I forgot to take any 'before' pictures but I suspect that no one had ever cleaned under the bonnet in the whole of her 10 years. I also apologise for the picture quality - my camera doesn't like sunlight!!!

After a good clean

21MayMods015-1.jpg

21MayMods016-1.jpg

Little blingy strut top thingys added

21MayMods018-1.jpg

21MayMods017-1.jpg

Blingy UIM cover - which I've been after for ages. Was going to paint UIM gold but decided not to for time being - also blingy slam panel

21MayMods004.jpg

21MayMods005.jpg

Head rest iron ons from US of A which have been on the mod shelf for about a year

21MayMods009.jpg

21MayMods011.jpg

Took IMRC cover off as it was looking a bit tatty - sprayed with plastic primer

21MayMods019.jpg

And then metallic Tourmaline and a bit of gold hammerite

21MayMods013.jpg

Still a few things left on the mod shelf so see what I can do tomorrow :)

TODAYS MODS (22/04/10).

IMRC cover painted Tourmaline, smooth hammerite gold lettering then lacquered -

21MayMods020.jpg

21MayMods025.jpg

Blingey battery cover which I've had for about a year - won it for 99p on ebay + 11.99 p&p!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ saddo that I am a tiny little blingey blingey MAF cover :LOL:

21MayMods023.jpg

21MayMods024.jpg

:geek:

Last edited:
Looking great Ian...but mate...think it's time to get rid of the coffee can! lol either that or paint the blooming thing black or something so you can't see it's a coffee can or are you going for the "it gives it character" approach? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Looking great Ian...but mate...think it's time to get rid of the coffee can! lol either that or paint the blooming thing black or something so you can't see it's a coffee can or are you going for the "it gives it character" approach? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

At least we'll know who to see for refreshments at Ford Fair mate. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nice touches Iain, but what's with the ST200 on the UIM, as it looks like a standard one.:p

Yeah - it was there when I got her Steve - I've been trying to get it off so's I can put my 'DONKEY' one on but it just won't shift (now where did that smilie giving it the finger go?)

Tim - it gives her character :love:

At least we'll know who to see for refreshments at Ford Fair mate. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

.........now where on earth has that F off smilie go?????? :bomb:

Very nice Iain, make sure the outside is clean for Fridaynight/Saturday morning mate. You'll be leaving with some more " GOLD" bling :)

She'll be going straight to the spit and polish as soon as the new windscreen is fitted Al - but God knows what she'll be like after 200+ miles on Friday afternoon - I'll bring me bucket :LOL:

I have never seen those chrome pieces before. i like the one on the motor i have a plastic one like that one that is a factory part from somewere. Looking good tho buddy

loving that uim cover, looks the dogs danglies.

you have to leave the intake coffee mod lol makes me laff every time i see it, pure genius