Looking Back

Hi Kev,

My policy schedule didn't differentiate between methods of towing. By that I mean you could use a rope, boxing pole, tow ball etc etc.

The insurers hold the towing driver responsible for whatever he/she is towing and however the towed load is attached to the towing driver's vehicle.

My policy covered me for Third Party damages whilst towing, but would not cover any damages incurred to the towed load.

Basically had I been towing a caravan instead, I could do so without risk to Third Parties but the caravan itself would be uninsured. Similarly, my insurance didn't cover the Cougar I had tied to the back of my car :( .

cheers Duffy for clearing up my clearly insufficient information that i wrote, without the knowledge of actually being able to put into words the actual event that took place! doe, my quick answer was made in between writing to you on PM,,,,,, typical i let my fingers do the talkin eh!!!!!

he's watchin over us like a GOD!!!!!!! :wink:

I kind of didn't want to post anything as it makes it seem a formality that I don't like. Jamie, you've been a fantastic mate from the off, and I can only hope that continues. Who else will abuse me in that special way?? :LOL: You stuck with me through some pretty tough times not just with my car, but on here too and that is invaluable.

stay in touch mate :wink: