Wolverhampton
Few new pics taken yesterday after i gave it a bit of a wash at work :D

**Please note, smoked repeaters are on order** :LOL:

05102007032.jpg

05102007034.jpg

05102007035.jpg

05102007038.jpg

05102007039.jpg

Like it a lot man... Ford shouldn't have bothered with the other colours, BLACK just looks soooo much better :wink: :D

I agree, the black is by far the best. I had to wait a pretty long time for the spec and colour i wanted.

The only problem is keeping the thing clean, my work car park is a dust pit!!!!!

v6_cougar_london said:
Like it a lot man... Ford shouldn't have bothered with the other colours, BLACK just looks soooo much better :wink: :D

btw, iwas meant to ask you something.

How do you rate that in dash DVD plaer you have??

Pid_16V said:
Looks Mmmmm Shaweeet and THAT colour! What is it again?? :wink:

Mines a frosty, but i must admit, that colour does look the dogs when its clean

Nice one matey.

That would be a bit of Ebony matey :D

If i didn't have black i'd have a frosty though (then spray it) :LOL:

There are many polls on here about what the best colour is , but I'm not that sad to say that silver wins all the time :LOL:

But yeah that's a nice Car mate , just it would look better in Silver frost :D

Thats just because everyone votes for the colour they have Wagsie (except for those honest few who admit black is better :wink: ) and we all know silver cougars are a bit common :LOL: :wink:

M44TY O
The headunit is very good for the money, by a GPS unit for it and you'll be playing with it for ages :D For the price you can't go wrong mate.

I was also waited a long time for the right spec and colour, to my luck a black one came up with every extra available and low mileage and I bought it on the spot :D I nearly bought a silver Cougar1 :? and then nearly bought a silver Cougar2 a couple of weeks later :eek: :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But I hung on and mine came a long a few weeks later :D

v6_cougar_london said:
Thats just because everyone votes for the colour they have Wagsie (except for those honest few who admit black is better :wink: ) and we all know silver cougars are a bit common :LOL: :wink:

M44TY O
The headunit is very good for the money, by a GPS unit for it and you'll be playing with it for ages :D For the price you can't go wrong mate.

I was also waited a long time for the right spec and colour, to my luck a black one came up with every extra available and low mileage and I bought it on the spot :D I nearly bought a silver Cougar1 :? and then nearly bought a silver Cougar2 a couple of weeks later :eek: :eek:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But I hung on and mine came a long a few weeks later :D

I wish mine had every extra, i'm just glad i manged to get the x-pack in the end, would of loved that nice front heated screen though.

v6_cougar_london said:
M44TY O

Oh and i already have a blutooth GPS, will that work or do u mean some sort of plug in one

You can get an add on for this stereo so that the satnav works though the headunit, ie all controlled on the touchscreen, plays through speakers etc...

Alan the X pack did not include the heated screen, that was another optional extra. I haven't actually used mine on a proper frosty morning yet, as I park in a garage overnight. But last winter when it was seriously cold during the day it worked great after work :D

I think mines got all the extras, i dont really know what a the top spec cougar is? i've got the heated front screen though :D although compared to my old omega theres no dual climate and the heated seats only have on or off instead of 5 settings. After owning it for 10 weeks now ive finally completed one thousand trouble free miles :!: and loved every one of them roll on 22nd when at last i can open her up on the French autoroutes