Pimped by the Pidmeister

firstly iam not a fan of the bigger body kits mark,but do have to take my hat off to al for the work he does and especially the meticulous way he takes in doing a job and you know doubt will be very pleased with the end result from a master at work

fantastic looking job there Al (y) Mark is going to be crying tears of joy when your done :cry:
You bet Paul, I'm busting with excitement now mate.:D

BTW, keep your eyes peeled for any spoilers that might suit, willya please bud.(y)

firstly iam not a fan of the bigger body kits mark,but do have to take my hat off to al for the work he does and especially the meticulous way he takes in doing a job and you know doubt will be very pleased with the end result from a master at work
Al is indeed a master craftsman Paul, I know how lucky I am to have him sorting my car out for me.(y)

It's often all the prep work that tends to be so time consuming, but makes all the difference to the end result & as you say, Al is meticulous.:)

fantastic looking job there Al (y) Mark is going to be crying tears of joy when your done :cry:

My number one priority Paul! Do as good a job as possible (the best I can) and hope the customer is happy.
I think Mark is going to be over the moon with this kit, I already know what it looks like when it's finished :cool:

BTW guys, to expand on Si's useful number plate info, I have found out the following, beware of show plates, they are not road legal!!(n)

http://www.a1showplates.com/?gclid=CPv924G41KMCFZL92Aodkjx2ug ..........read the small print at the bottom of the page on this link.
Please be aware that all of our show plates are not for use on the public highway and by doing do you are in breach of the road traffic act. Show plates are therefore sold on the strict understanding that they will not be fitted to a road going vehicle and it is your responsibility as the purchaser to use them only in a legal fashion.

http://www.platesforcars.co.uk/legal_guidelines.html
What fonts are legal?
The only fonts legal in the UK are the UK Legal and UK Legal 3D.
What badges are legal?
The badges which are legal in the UK are the country badges as follows: GB Euro Badges, Union Jack Badges, Welsh Badges, English Badges and Scottish Badges.
Are footers legal? Do i need to add a footer?
To be legal you will need to add our manufacturer details to the footer section on the designer when making your number plates online. It can be any colour or font.
Plates for Cars, Dublin 2, BSAU 145d
Are borders legal?
Yes all borders are legal.

how about one of these
1477_l.jpg

1476_l.jpg

3PC%20REAR%20SPOILER%20MERCURY%20COUGAR.jpg

last time I saw an image of it someone in europe had it..

Apparently not. Rumour has it that Gareth has been looking to buy it back but it's been broken. How true that is I don't know but it seems the more extravagant ones have all had premature endings. Adrians was totalled and Thundercat went to a berk that's apparently tried to put her back to standard in several ways and then broken her up!

Post #1 updated.
Only the one piccy today, but a lot of work done. I wanted to get the bumper done and fitted and the sideskirts attached and prepped. It was a ducking and diving day with the weather. The bumper, which was sprayed inside, was left to dry while i got the sideskirts shaped and fitted, some minor as well as major trimming to them, and they are now attached awaiting paint tomorrow.
The last photo of the bumper hanging uncomfortably on the back of the car isn't as precarious as it looks, there are two screwdrivers through the locating holes either side of the boot lift recess.I remembered i hadn't taken any photos today so went in to get the camera. I couldn't resist the shot.
My intention now is to tease the lot of you reading this and take no more piccies till the job is done :beer:

My intention now is to tease the lot of you reading this and take no more piccies till the job is done :beer:

Now that's just cruel :(

Really coming along now and now the bumper is painted it's starting to grow on me (wasn't sure about it at first) (y)

100_0932.jpg

M-a-a-a-a-n that's looking sweet Al:D:D:D..............what a transformation & it was made to measure on the exhaust(y)...................stunning Al! :)

You must have worked your proverbials off, to get so much done.........& in this crappy weather too, cheers buddy, it is deffo starting to come together very nicely indeedy.(y)(y)(y)

I'm loving the idea of the tease too, or are you just getting your own back over a 'little something?' or other LOL!:LOL:

Really coming along now and now the bumper is painted it's starting to grow on me (wasn't sure about it at first) (y)

Thanks John (y),it's an art fitting one of these kits with all the work involved & It's fantastic sharing & watching this happen with you all. :)

The paint finish is the cherry on the cake, when it comes to great paint jobs, Al's deffo 'the man'.(y)

I think thats a general concensus with these kits, because they are blindingly white gel coat, everything looks oversized, but when they're paint matched and start to blend into the cars own bodywork, they do become part of the shell.
Mark! have you noticed the two lumps of mdf at the garage doors mate :). My garage entrance is littered with dead flies, all with the skin scraped off their backs :LOL:

Mark! have you noticed the two lumps of mdf at the garage doors mate :). My garage entrance is littered with dead flies, all with the skin scraped off their backs :LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:........................:eek:.
Don't forget those flip up machine guns we discussed on the front wings Al. :)

al its like the big brother diary day 5 and big al has scored more points for the team by completing the scheduled task,they now ill get a choccy biscuit with there tea

anyway craking work there al

:DFantastic Al, loving the way everything is coming together & really excited about seeing it when you're happy everything is finished..........superb craftsmanship bud.(y)