Pimped by the Pidmeister

I would love to get the body work straight on mine and get some paint to a few areas...but with having to move as well as changes to my job (lets not go there!) I can't afford to put into a bodyshop down here. Now that the Coug is my only car, I have to keep her on the road. Could do with someone with your talents living next door to me lol

Hopefully buying front wishbone off Paul, so will need to get her back into the workshop near work as well as getting the leak fixed on the air-con....it's all money, money, money!!! Arrghhhh...need to win the lottery!!! lol

:eek:Al, from what I can see there, I am speechless with joy...............quite literally!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I can see you've worked your nads off today & what an absolutely amazing transformation to my car..................I'm way beyond over the moon buddy, what you have created there, looks simply AWESOME :D:D:D:D:D..............I can't thank you enough.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope I didn't overdo it with the smileys lol!:)

:eek:Al, from what I can see there, I am speechless with joy...............quite literally!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I can see you've worked your nads off today & what an absolutely amazing transformation to my car..................I'm way beyond over the moon buddy, what you have created there, looks simply AWESOME :D:D:D:D:D..............I can't thank you enough.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hope I didn't overdo it with the smileys lol!:)

SMILEY'S!........what smilies?..............I see no smilies!.........................Can you see any smilies Paul??? ............................
..o_Oo_O:geek:

i think you are right there i should have lol
specsavers_351055.jpg

You're a lucky man Mark. That body kit looks amazing.

Great work as usual Alan (y)
Thanks Nick(y), I'm chuffed to bits mate:), it's beyond my wildest expectations & when you consider what Al has achieved in just a week, with all the crappy weather we've been having, it's amazing!:eek:

I think you'll both be glad when this is finished but for different reasons :LOL: Looks top notch. (y)

It's like climbing a neverending steep hill Steve, I can definately see the top now, getting ever nearer. I look forward to tomorrow night or at least Sunday morning, when all work is done, the car is cleaned and I can stand back and see it for the first time as a complete project. It can get so involved, concentrating on one particular part of the job as it is progressing, but never actually seeing "the car" if you know what i mean.

Ok, although I'm overjoyed for Mark....I'm also bloody green with envy!! lol That is looking sweet and makes the car look even lower than it was before. Mark, I'll look forward to seeing your Coug at one of the next meets I attend. Nice one bud (you lucky sod! lol)

You bet Tim(y), now don't you go turning green on me as well lol:), looking forwards to a catch up sometime in the near future bud.
I'll be easy to spot, just look for the car leaving stripes on the grass lol!:)

BTW..........yes, I am a lucky to have a friend like Al.:)