self made angel eyes

I have all 3 on mine they look like this..

100_0386.jpg

Nice to see you got it done at last Shywaz, and looking good. If anybody was thinking of fitting A/E's i think i would go for this method, far less complex than our ccfl tubes and more robust, although i do prefer the ccfl effect.
A couple of daytime photo's of Phil Robbo's and my Cat's at Lincoln, it was peeing down.

BTW, as Shywaz has stated, these are 100% legal in Britain, providing they are white.

marina5.jpg

marina7.jpg

Nice to see you got it done at last Shywaz, and looking good. If anybody was thinking of fitting A/E's i think i would go for this method, far less complex than our ccfl tubes and more robust, although i do prefer the ccfl effect.
A couple of daytime photo's of Phil Robbo's and my Cat's at Lincoln, it was peeing down.

BTW, as Shywaz has stated, these are 100% legal in Britain, providing they are white.

marina5.jpg

marina7.jpg

It's always wet down on Brayford (also lucky no parking attendants about either! lol)

So far i see one difference between CCFL and cola can angel eyes.
CCFL are seen during daytime, mine only when it's dark.

Paul if you want them, i can do it for you:wink5:

Sounds good :)
Is it ok to replace your sidelights with these? So remove the bulb from the holder and wire the wires for the side lights to these rings?