Show memories 2006

Richb

Honorary Member
Club Member
Sep 11, 2004
BO11 0CK
Just thought it'd be nice to see a few pictures up from the various shows that you attended with the club. Not necessarily the most embarrassing pictures, some reminders of some great shows before the cogs roll the clock into 2007!

mn01.jpg

OMG!! :eek: What a weekend! thanks Rich, the memories of that show can't be beaten!! Well I have this scary addition from Fest '06 :

100_0180.jpg

From the unforgettable Modded Nationals, Maz breaking the drinking barrier at whatever unearthly hour of the morning it was with her Smirnoff Brekkie:

mazz.jpg

And who could forget the bodybag? :LOL:

houdini.jpg

:wink:

Good times. :D :D :D

I am going to look through the previously unpublished material to see what's lurking, I'm sure there are a few there that I saved the blushes by not posting.

:eek:

I am praying to the Almighty Cougar God that there are none of me apart from THOSE pics from the Nationals!! :wink: :LOL:

And the handsome prince awoke the sleeping princess with a kiss! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Only joking alex! :wink:

mn02.jpg

That tongue of rods looks like it'd probably please some girl or other, licking her stamps I mean! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Richb said:
That tongue of rods looks like it'd probably please some girl or other, licking her stamps I mean! :oops: :oops: :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Heh heh heh :twisted:

Some awesome memories there guys. I am normally far too drunk to remember to take photos!

Apart from TRAX (boo hiss, staying for only one day, no booze :cry: )

9b2e903c.jpg

It was the same for me with castle combe last year, it was a great day but it'd have been nice to have found a campsite on the friday night, stay over and go to the event, then another late one on the saturday night. Sometimes the distance makes the journey prohibitive for one day.

Bad head!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nice pics, sure he'll appreciate the reminder before tomorrow nights festivities. :eek:

morgasm said:

Who did that then? :eek: I do recall it being rather hilarious the next morning!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Quality pic, and possibly one of the funniest things to happen at a show this year! Thanks Dave:wink:

I think it was TfCOKA (the former cougar owner known as) Eamon AKA Voidtiger. One of our mad scottish lot. :?

Larry T said:
I think it was TfCOKA (the former cougar owner known as) Eamon AKA Voidtiger. One of our mad scottish lot. :?

Oh right!! Did he not have any help? Or an instigator? I'm sure someone put him up to it :?: :eek:

Morgasm said:
Yeah (i was tucked up in my tent by 9-30 pm

Course you were!! :eek: How did you take the pic then? :roll:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i just liked the fact that so many people walked into the tent, yawned, stretched, poured out a coffee, sat down outside, got back up and did a double take after realising there was a car sat in there :LOL:

V6Singh said:
Larry T said:

Oh right!! Did he not have any help? Or an instigator? I'm sure someone put him up to it :?: :eek:

Trust me.... after meeting him just the once locally, AND driving him down there he did not need any erm.... "outside inspiration" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

as mad as a bag of russian badgers high on laughing gas, that man!! And coming from me that IS saying something :eek: :LOL:

If you say so Larry, but I'm sure as sure can be that some shady looking asian guy was in on it with him, and some kid with a perm!! :eek: