• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

So, who is coming to the 'Fest '08?

KiltedCougar said:
I'd love to come but cannot afford it!
David the Dominos guy admired my car and we got chatting as he has just bought a cougar.. he said he would love to head down. So although I cannot make it myself I am still drumming up interest up here!!!

come on Dawn, split it with Dave the Domino.

I'd love nothing more but am sooooo skint it's not even funny anymore :( no student loan over the summer either which sucks too!
Unless I win the lottery in the meantime it's a very sad no for me boo-hoo

heres hoping the weather is more like fest 06 than 07.

i refuse to get as dirty and wet like last year :eek:

Hiya, my Cat can make it (Saturday only I'm afraid) and she's going to bring me with her, so that's 1 human and 1 Cat. Who do I pay? :D

My + 1 this year will be Mrs Schumacher, I`ve finally persuaded Her to try camping.

God help me if she doesn`t like it....... anyone looking for a lodger ?

Mines persuaded herself OUT of it, Phil :roll: The main reason i'm not coming is that she is now jobless due to 2 flamin pillocks called her ex bosses who thought it would be funny to bully her into a pay cut of 5g a year!!! So she told em where to stick it, good girl!!! I would have flippin done it for em :evil:
Are you up for a free stabbin :twisted: