• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

So, who is coming to the 'Fest '08?

phil robbo said:
Stabbogram.... hmmm.... cracking idea... however I think it will have to be a virtual stabbing this time young Mr Pullhard :wink:

Sorry - tok out the patent on it just to annoy you. You owe me ?ú50 per stabbogram

I want to come desparately, but won't know till this week if I can get cover. Is it still poss to be a late arrival and pay on the day? I realy want to make it but run a pub so anything can happen from now till then?

well work have ****** me right off!!
i cant have the 28th off now so god knows what im gonna do.
is it worth me comming up on the friday night to try and be back at work for 9am the next day? or do i just come up on the sat night when i finish ??

thats if its worth commig at all :(

*sigh* stupid $&$&%^&$%$ 's

well work have ****** me right off!!
i cant have the 28th off now so god knows what im gonna do.
is it worth me comming up on the friday night to try and be back at work for 9am the next day? or do i just come up on the sat night when i finish ??

thats if its worth commig at all :(

*sigh* stupid $&$&%^&$%$ 's
Try & finish early on Saturday Jo, it's only 45 mins from Hinckley to the Aquadrome,
we promise to save you some alcohol (y)
If you come up on Friday you'll still be over the limit Saturday morning, is it worth the risk? :nono:

how do you know ill be drinking?!?

sat night is never as good as the friday!

wont get there till like ... 8.30 at the earliest either day :(

:wink5:
I'm just wondering on the convoy news to the fest on the Friday is all, I guess the madness that is Stewart will be up for friday but who else from the Midlands?

i'll be coming past that way but not sure on the time yet

Who's going to Fest that lives South? Like London way??

I thought, if i bring Karls ARB they could get it closer for him to pick up. :D