• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

The Cougarfest Bandom Ranter Thread 2010

Richb

Honorary Member
Club Member
Sep 11, 2004
BO11 0CK
We usually have one of these for the attendees to converse in that ancient language 'Cobblers', fortunately, I'm fluent.
Remember Al, it's b a n t e r so don't go tidying up the thread!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We usually have one of these for the attendees to converse in that ancient language 'Cobblers', fortunately, I'm fluent.
Remember Al, it's b a n t e r so don't go tidying up the thread!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

........As if..............:LOL:

I'm still trying to work out how i got here, ...and please don't ask me to lead the convoy to Grendan!......:beer::beer::beer:

Still not had a drink since last friday but will go into training for Fest weekend as of tomorrow night. I had to clear 2 days after my antibiotics finished which is tomorrow night!

Is it true that SDM is "Walking sideways" after a liason with a "lady of the night"

So are we having a sex tent this year? lol

I can bring mine along if you like.....

sextant_1733627_std.jpg

.........like, gone Scoob.......

Question : do I or don't I? I just thought I'd put it out there as we are deffo getting wet this year.

That is all.

........As if..............:LOL:

I'm still trying to work out how i got here, ...and please don't ask me to lead the convoy to Grendan!......:beer::beer::beer:
Well don't follow Google Maps Route...
Continue onto A45 (signs for Northampton/Kettering/A43) about 12 mins (go 8.8miles)
Take the Exit....
No exit number or anything else to guess were your going, I had to go onto Street View so I could read the sign on the side of the A45 :LOL:

It's all hotting up, 5 days to go, it'll be our last show of the year I think so we're going to enjoy every second of it, can't wait.

For me it's 4 days in a way as I've people from my clique stopping here on Thursday!

Watch out Grendon, it's gonna be a good 'un!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich mate your a Senior Cliquer as you are on my board of directors, Cliquectors if you will.

Gina, your membership is awaiting renewal.