What Have You Done to Your Cougar Today?

Not much chance of that Dan! But I’ve told her if she keeps giving me grief she’s off to the scappers and become some baked bean tins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd never do that to her Mate !

An idea if you think it's a panel inside can you have somebody in the car with you on a road you know she does it and get them to push down on various parts to see if it stops the noise?

You'd never do that to her Mate !

An idea if you think it's a panel inside can you have somebody in the car with you on a road you know she does it and get them to push down on various parts to see if it stops the noise?

Yes Dan good idea! Also forgot to mention, it doesn’t do it all the time which is really weird! Might be possessed! Might be worth having her exorcised!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke today to be told battery had arrived this morning. Unpacked and installed, turned the key and let the six disc changer settle, turned the key some more and...started first pulse.
That after 4 weeks insufficient current.
Now to keep chasing Duracell licensee for why they didn't respond to web contact.

Finally got round to changing the smashed drivers mirror for one Geoff kindly sent me. Removing the doorcard wasn't too bad apart from that bloody screw in the corner which I couldn't find the head of, even with a torch, so that just got pulled out. Why you have to have both Torx and Philips heads beats me, and as for all the various bits covering the mirror bolts, well they went back on with a good dose of Sticks Like S**t. Oh and one mirror bolt (you know which one) is now down inside the door. Oh well. At least the mirror works!

Ten years ago, "Green" was always a proper competitor to K&N and PiperX.

Never heard anything negative about them at all.

If in any doubt I'd get my oil tested.

Reactions: Quicksilver