how did you find out about us.......

How did you discover ukcougar.org?

• Total voters
Ditto. Search engine for me. I was looking for unbiased reviews and came across the site :wink:

Feature in future son in laws Fast Ford, looking out for a 2nd car always had fond memories of all my Fords, especially my great gold Capri 1973 V4 2 litre Gt which i wrapped around a lamp post spent loads getting it back on road but had to sell for house deposit ,not owner yet but on look out for a nice V6 x pack which reading around this forum seems the way to go.Seeing feature in Fast Ford brought back all my Capri memories.Great site.

hi. new to all this forum stuff,so appologies if i get etiquette wrong.found web address mentioned in may fastford article kitcat.ps how do you access member only sites once you have joined?

Hello mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Take a peak here :wink:

http://cougarforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2955

To gain access to the entire site you will need to subscribe. :D

The good news is that it is only ?ú12 a year. :LOL:

The great news is that you will save a fortune by picking off the pages presently hidden to you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well I found this site through google when looking at reviews of the cougar, signed up and paid and looking forward to enjoying this car, alot more satifying than my old corsa 1.2 lol

After dancin with some road cones I was surfin looking for bitz and discovered you guy's
Good site and good crack

I found this site through Google, I am planning to get a V6 Xpack, asap. So I did a search to find out more and found this site. I have now spent the last 3 days reading through the forum, got a lot of questions answered just by reading. Truly a FANTASTIC site. IÔÇÖm looking forward to becoming a fully paid up member as soon as I get my Cat

Looney said:
I found this site through Google, I am planning to get a V6 Xpack, asap. So I did a search to find out more and found this site. I have now spent the last 3 days reading through the forum, got a lot of questions answered just by reading. Truly a FANTASTIC site. IÔÇÖm looking forward to becoming a fully paid up member as soon as I get my Cat

Glad to hear it mate! Hope you find the right car for you! :D

Looney said:

Ditto, Looney. Still looking for mine. Been looking for about 3 months now for the perfect cat. Found you guys on google. Been surfing autotrader, fish4cars, ebay, desperate seller & any other site that offers cougars.
This site has been so useful in helping me to narrow my search options (although they're pretty specific to start with!) and also what quirky faults to watch out for ie sunroof problems.
I'm a member of a soul music forum so I know how to navigate a site like this, although there's far more here to keep me amused well into the night!! :roll: :wink:

bought cat was looking for some parts on the old hot bot search when i found club. now i spend all my time in my loft typing replays to posts, my wife has left me dint even know if my cat is still parked out side and i have a twelve foot beard and am now finding it hard to type as my fingerer nails are tool long .......

was using google as a searxh enguine for cougar parts etc etc n one of the search results was ukcougar.com website...joined there and then! :)

None of the above.

I asked the guys at The DVD Forums for suggestions of a fun but practical(ish) ;) new car and one of the suggestions was the Cougar. He posted a link to here and the res,t as they say, is history :)

Searching for info on the Ford Cougar. I am driving a New Beetle right now but that will change when I come across the right cat. Hopefully soon! As this is my first post I would like to say hi to all of you.

Beetnic said:
Searching for info on the Ford Cougar. I am driving a New Beetle right now but that will change when I come across the right cat. Hopefully soon! As this is my first post I would like to say hi to all of you.

Welcome and good luck with the search.... :D

I usually spend a lot of time (to much says wife) on Pistonheads chatting TVR's.
So when i bought the cat i thought "there must be a Cougar forum"? So 30 seconds Googling and..

Ta da........here i am :D

:mrgreen:

Beetnic - does that mean when you find one you will become a Cougnic?!!!

Welcome by the way. :) :wink: :wink: