My Cougar

Right V6 ones are plastic so you cant really do it. The zetec ones are cardboard. I removed the fabric and stuck it straight to the cardboard and stuck it back together like a sandwich if that makes sense so the fabric was folded into the groove

No they are not illuminated unfortunately. You might be able to trim the v6 ones but I think you would have to fibreglass them / use body filler and then apply the fabric

Ta! I thought it made it look newer, but then I realised it really looks like it's name - a brick.

I know what you mean. When I bought my cougar the number plate surround had a crack in it. So I spent ages looking for one to buy and fit. Then after seeing some pics of cougars without them including yours I felt it looked so much better without it so whipped it off

Nice dash! I had to hacksaw my dash in oprder to get my double din unit in. It's really annoying that they aren't a standard fit.

Thanks mousedown

Have retrimmed my parcel shelf in black perforated alcantara also

DSCF1468.jpg

DSCF1470.jpg

DSCF1471.jpg

Ruddy hell !!! Are you intercepting my PM's to Ace Melon???

So far you have done everything me and Alan agreed to do to his car when he brings it to me !! :)
Right down to the perforated material on the headliner and parcel shelf, the colour for the dash plastics etc etc....:censored:

Looking good thought mate.....I knew it would, hence telling Alan we should do it to his car (y)

Cheers for the compliments. I just liked the perforated as it goes well with the seats. I will have to try and think of some things to pull out my sleeves to surprise you lot lol

Well I do have one mod I am trying and trying being the word to do but they would not be ready for a couple of months

Do you mean did I remove the foam? I actually tried something a bit different. I mixed up a resin which I then like massaged into the headliner. Let it set rock hard and then lightly keyed with sandpaper. I then used a high temp spray glue designed for headliners. A word of warning if you are going to do this be careful as my headliner was so rock solid I had trouble getting it to fit back in through the bootlid